Job Title: Cost Esitmator (SME)
Job Locaiton: Springfield, VA
Security Clearance: CBP Suitability
The scope of this Task Order includes the following functions and activities in support of CBP:
Cost Estimator Shall:
• Support the WSPD’s annual budget formulation, spend planning and execution process.
• Support the cost estimating process, component, and customer programs and projects, including Life Cycle Cost Estimate (LCCE), Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) and Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE).
• Forecast project costs, gather details and compile data to estimate all production costs according to specification by considering raw materials, labor, equipment, tools, and transportation for estimations.
• Help determine necessary resources for projects based on cost estimates and budgetary constraints.
• Provide briefings on analyses conducted; perform analysis to evaluate the costs of alternative solutions to accomplish functional objectives, analysis investment costs, benefits, and risks as a net change to the functional baseline cost, the cost of doing business now and in the future
ACT I has been providing solutions for high profile military programs such as the U.S. Navy's and the U.S. Air Force's Joint Strike Fighter F-35, the U.S. Navy's F-18, EA-18G and F-16N Aggressor, and the U.S. Air Force's F-22 Raptor since 1998. Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at: http://act-i.com/careers/. #joinACT-I
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact: email@example.com
ACT I is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.