Job Title: Management Analyst/ Acquisition Specialist = DHS CBP
Job Location: Chantilly, VA
Security Clearance: DHS or CBP Suitability
The scope of this Task Order includes the following functions and activities in support of CBP:
Senior Acquisition Specialist Shall:
• Create draft acquisition strategies, draft solicitations, draft source selection and evaluation documentation.
• Conduct or evaluate existing market analyses to assess the ability of the marketplace to provide supplies and services as specified in task orders.
• Participate in draft Uniform Contract Format (UCF) Section B (Supplies or Services and Prices/Costs), Contract Line Item Number (CLIN) development.
• Create and review draft Section C (Description/Specifications/Work Statement).
• Create draft Contract Sections D through M.
• Develop and maintain draft contract and program award schedules.
• Assist with managing acquisitions to procure a variety of products and services.
• Provide technical assistance on contracting and Procurement Process.
• Coordinate efforts to identify resources, funding equipment, changes in scope.
• Assist in the development of technical requirements for SOWs.
• Assist in the development of Contract Modifications, resolving and investigating contract delays.
DHS CBP Experience
ACT I has been providing solutions for high profile military programs such as the U.S. Navy's and the U.S. Air Force's Joint Strike Fighter F-35, the U.S. Navy's F-18, EA-18G and F-16N Aggressor, and the U.S. Air Force's F-22 Raptor since 1998. Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at: http://act-i.com/careers/. #joinACT-I
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact: email@example.com
ACT I is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.