ACT I has been providing solutions for high profile military programs such as the U.S. Navy's and the U.S. Air Force's Joint Strike Fighter F-35, the U.S. Navy's F-18, EA-18G and F-16N Aggressor, and the U.S. Air Force's F-22 Raptor since 1998.
Our team is aggressively seeking candidates to provides Advisory and Assistance Services to assist the Air Force Medical Service (AFMS).
The estimated period of performance for this effort will be 28 Sep 2018 – 27 Sep 2023.
This position is contingent upon Task Order award.
Resumes will be reviewed immediately and candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted for further consideration and preliminary interviews.
This is a non-personal based professional requirement that provides Advisory and Assistance Services to assist the Air Force Medical Service (AFMS) in supporting and sustaining the necessary actions to achieve sustainable safe and more reliable patient care through the Trusted Care domains across the military health system. These include, but are not limited to, 76 MTFs and four (4) Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron (AES) locations. The Scope of this work shall include MTF/AES, and doctrine, organization, training, materiel, leadership and education, personnel, facilities, and policy (DOTmLPF-P) Change Recommendation (DCR) progress reports, on-site MTF/AES visits, training of MAJCOM and MTF/AES staff, data collection, development of enterprise-level products, attendance at conference calls and webinars and also office management duties.
• Manage organizational email boxes, calendars, coordinate meetings, and transcribe meeting minutes.
• Track progress updates from DCR Headquarters Air Force (HAF), AFMOA, and MTF/AES sustainment efforts.
• Under the guidance of Trusted Care Office, collect and track progress of DCR initiatives from the respective OPRs/OCRs monthly.
• Assist in managing websites (i.e. Knowledge Exchange, Milsuite) in area of responsibility.
• Administer, collect and analyze survey data.
• Maintain Trusted Care sustainment database.
• Attend Trusted Care meetings and create meeting minutes as requested.
• Design/revise monthly communication products.
• Respond to Trusted Care questions using approved AFMS communication channels.
• Collect and track all activities/lessons learned of Trusted Care and develop a quarterly report to AFMOA.
• Track AFMS Trusted Care training statistics and post monthly on website.
• Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree in Healthcare or health related field.
• Three (3) years of clinical Department of Defense (DoD) or military experience.
-------------------------- disclaimer --------------------------
• Profit-Sharing Plan: discretionary employer annual contributions with a vesting schedule.
• Safe Harbor: an employer contribution of total compensation with no vesting schedule.
• 401k: pre-tax or post-tax deferrals with quarterly enrollment participation.
LIFE and DISABILITY. 100 % Employer paid coverage for employee Life, AD&D, and Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance policies.
MEDICAL. Employer paid health/dental for employees; family coverage available at group rate. Those employees opting out of ACT I insurance may receive reimbursement in lieu of coverage.
CAFETERIA PLAN. Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Medical and Dependent Care Reimbursement IAW IRS limits.
LEAVE. All Major Holidays and Comprehensive Leave which increase with years of service.
PAY-FOR-PERFORMANCE BONUS PLAN. Annual Performance Bonus Program for outstanding performance.
OTHER PROGRAMS. Tuition assistance & training/certification reimbursement available for job related professional development.