ACT I has been providing solutions for high profile military programs such as the U.S. Navy's and the U.S. Air Force's Joint Strike Fighter F-35, the U.S. Navy's F-18, EA-18G and F-16N Aggressor, and the U.S. Air Force's F-22 Raptor since 1998.
We are a Small Business DoD Prime Contractor and are seeking candidates in support of FEMA Headquarters.
The Contractor shall provide business process reengineering (BPR) leadership and support. The Contractor shall collaborate with FEMA Offices and Divisions in developing the framework, document and map existing and new processes, facilitate process improvement workshops and meetings, develop metrics, utilize appropriate process re-engineering techniques and methodologies, establish internal controls, provide process improvement expertise and recommendations, develop and present oral and written documentation related to process improvement projects, program or requirements analyses or organizational studies, as required, and develop and populate a knowledge base as part of the process improvement program.
• Plans, facilitates, and supports complex methodology development and evaluation, business process re-engineering, identifying best practices, change management, business management techniques, and organizational development.
• Applies process improvement and re-engineering methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects.
• Provides technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized applications and operational environments, high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation and implementation advice on exceptionally complex problems that need extensive knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation.
• Participates as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on planning, analysis, testing, integration, documentation, and presentation.
• Analyzes process and re-engineering, with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment.
• Creates process change by integrating new processes with existing ones and communicating these changes to impacted Business Systems teams.
• Recommends and facilitates quality improvement efforts.
-Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Human Resources Management or a related field.
-An MBA or MPA is preferred.
-At least eight (8) years of experience in business process re-engineering.
-At least five (5) years of experience in reengineering large scale business processes.