ACT I has been providing solutions for high profile military programs such as the U.S. Navy's and the U.S. Air Force's Joint Strike Fighter F-35, the U.S. Navy's F-18, EA-18G and F-16N Aggressor, and the U.S. Air Force's F-22 Raptor since 1998.
We are a Small Business DoD Prime Contractor on Joint Strike Fighter Program Office's (JPO) F-35 Lightning II Program and a Tier-One Sub-Contractor on this effort.
Our team is aggressively seeking candidates to provide the JPO direct support on an Engineering Knowledge Base Systems (KBS) Task Order.
The main effort of work is located within the Washington District of Columbia (DC)/National Capital Region (NCR).
Resumes will be reviewed immediately and candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted for further consideration and preliminary interviews.
Candidate shall provide the following Air Systems Requirement Analysis support for the FMS to include:
• Provide Subject matter expertise in tactical aviation to include but not limited to:
o Weapon systems
o Integration of sensors
• Develop, organize and support FMS Joint requirements users group. Ensure the F-35 Air System will meet requirements to operate in coalition environments with the U.S., Partners and FMS/SCP nations, within National Disclosure Policy (NDP) guidance
• Integrate FMS requirements into existing U.S. and Partner requirement system
• Coordinate and present FMS countries requirements to the F-35 JPO
• Engage in defining country requirements, decomposing requirements into a technical solution, and evaluate solutions for NDP compliance
• Review all technical documentation as required for releasability and advise country managers and FDOs on NDP compliance
• Support in identifying and coordinating evolving Air System requirements to be vetted through the Requirements Working Group (RWG) with particular focus on how they might impact FMS current and future requirements
• Support RWG activities, interface with services, agencies, Partners and FMS countries
• Provide documentation review, comment, and issue resolution regarding Proposed Specification Change Notice (PSCN), Trade Studies, CONOPs, design and program reviews and impacts on FMS country
• Provide FMS perspective to F-35 Operational Requirements Document (ORD) revisions
• Provide FMS perspective for the development of a CDD and Capabilities Production Document (CPD)
• Participate and contribute to the contract planning process for LRIP, FRP, Sustainment unique requirements, and scheduling of Long Lead and Air System pre-delivery activities
-B.S. Degree in Engineering
-At least 6 years of experience in an engineering position
-5 or more years of relevant experience in design engineering, systems engineering, test and evaluation, or program management
-Possess demonstrated experience in integrating multiple airborne weapons systems
-Demonstrated knowledge of fighter aircraft weapons practices and policies (multi-service)
-Demonstrated knowledge of the Security Assistance/Security Cooperation (SA/SC) programs to include the understanding of the FMS sales process from case development, implementation, execution, to closure, in accordance with the Security Assistance Management Manual (SAMM), DoD 5105.38.
• Secret personnel security clearance w/eligibility for SAR.
-------------------------- disclaimer --------------------------
• Profit-Sharing Plan: discretionary employer annual contributions with a vesting schedule.
• Safe Harbor: an employer contribution of total compensation with no vesting schedule.
• 401k: pre-tax or post-tax deferrals with quarterly enrollment participation.
LIFE and DISABILITY. 100 % Employer paid coverage for employee Life, AD&D, and Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance policies.
MEDICAL. Employer paid health/dental for employees; family coverage available at group rate. Those employees opting out of ACT I insurance may receive reimbursement in lieu of coverage.
CAFETERIA PLAN. Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Medical and Dependent Care Reimbursement IAW IRS limits.
LEAVE. All Major Holidays and Comprehensive Leave which increase with years of service.
PAY-FOR-PERFORMANCE BONUS PLAN. Annual Performance Bonus Program for outstanding performance.
OTHER PROGRAMS. Tuition assistance & training/certification reimbursement available for job related professional development.