ACT I has been providing solutions for high profile military programs such as the U.S. Navy's and the U.S. Air Force's Joint Strike Fighter F-35, the U.S. Navy's F-18, EA-18G and F-16N Aggressor, and the U.S. Air Force's F-22 Raptor since 1998.
We are a Small Business DoD Prime Contractor on Joint Strike Fighter Program Office's (JPO) F-35 Lightning II Program and a Tier-One Sub-Contractor on this effort.
Our team is aggressively seeking candidates to provide the JPO direct support on an Engineering Knowledge Base Systems (KBS) Task Order.
The main effort of work is located within the Washington District of Columbia (DC)/National Capital Region (NCR).
Resumes will be reviewed immediately and candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted for further consideration and preliminary interviews.
Provide Systems Engineering, Technical, and Analytical Support to IPT and Functional Teams and in support of Task C.4.4 Provide Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Technical and Engineering Support, the F-35 JPO Reprogramming Enterprise (JRE) Systems Engineer provides systems engineering and configuration management expertise in developing reprogramming capability for the Partner Reprogramming Laboratories (PRLs) development.
The incumbent’s responsibilities include but not limited to performing analysis of Reprogramming Laboratory (RL) design, development, and implementation in support of life-cycle operations. The JRE System Engineer also serves as direct liaison between the JRE and Lockheed Martin as the on-site integrated (USG & Prime Contractor) system engineering JRE representative.
The incumbent works with LM IPT to establish a configuration management baseline and manages changes to the baseline through the design, integration, and delivery of the product.
• SECRET Clearance with eligibility for SAR
• M.S. Degree in Engineering or a B.S. Degree with an additional 4 years of experience
• At least 10 years of experience in systems engineering and configuration management in developing reprogramming capabilities
• In-depth knowledge of development, engineering, testing, production, logistic support, financial, and planning processes employed in the life cycle of a weapon system
• Ability to conduct and evaluate feasibility studies and risk assessments
• Familiarity with weapons systems program(s) to include existing foreign military sales customers and potential foreign military sales customers and Foreign Liaison Officer participation
• Broad expertise in current and potential international programs, politico-military affairs, and technologies and military applications
• Extensive knowledge of information, personnel, industrial and other security disciplines, to protect classified information, material and/or equipment sufficient to perform risk assessment of vulnerable areas and prepare justifications to acquire or implement new protective measures/devices
• Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, to draft clear, concise reports (often dealing with highly complex technical issues), to maintain effective working relationships, and to provide technical guidance and briefings.
• Strong oral and writing communication skills and the ability to work effectively with other program offices, other USG and DoD agencies, and senior U.S. and foreign government officials at a variety of venues
• Ability to independently plan and complete assignments
-------------------------- disclaimer --------------------------
• Profit-Sharing Plan: discretionary employer annual contributions with a vesting schedule.
• Safe Harbor: an employer contribution of total compensation with no vesting schedule.
• 401k: pre-tax or post-tax deferrals with quarterly enrollment participation.
LIFE and DISABILITY. 100 % Employer paid coverage for employee Life, AD&D, and Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance policies.
MEDICAL. Employer paid health/dental for employees; family coverage available at group rate. Those employees opting out of ACT I insurance may receive reimbursement in lieu of coverage.
CAFETERIA PLAN. Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Medical and Dependent Care Reimbursement IAW IRS limits.
LEAVE. All Major Holidays and Comprehensive Leave which increase with years of service.
PAY-FOR-PERFORMANCE BONUS PLAN. Annual Performance Bonus Program for outstanding performance.
OTHER PROGRAMS. Tuition assistance & training/certification reimbursement available for job related professional development.